Expert HVAC Service Near YouFree estimates, 2 year labor warranty on all new installations
Emergency Phone Number: 870-260-8817
- We service all brands
- Residential replacement
- Residential new construction
- Free Equipment & Installation Estimates
- Ask about our Extended Service Agreements
- Be comfortable quick!
- Convenient Financing Available
- Most jobs are installed within 3 days of order
- FTL financing
It takes dedication and excellence to qualify as a Heil Elite Dealer. To earn this status, we've proven that we're dedicated to providing the best service possible. Best of all, this status allows us to offer two additional years of No Hassle Replacement limited warranty coverage to our customers.
When you call a Heil Elite Dealer, you get a technician that can provide:
- Expertise - You can relax knowing your Heil Elite Dealer technician is a knowledgeable professional.
- Product knowledge - We can offer expertise on which of our products best meet your needs and we're up-to-date with the latest in comfort technology and training.
- Payment options - We offer financing so you have the option of paying for your purchase with monthly installments instead of the full price at purchase.
- Peace-of-mind - As an Elite Dealer, we can offer two additional years of No Hassle Replacement™ limited warranty coverage on qualifying products, in addition to our standard 10-year parts limited warranty for your continued comfort.
The warm air flowing through your home during the cold winter months is probably not something you spend much time thinking about. Check out tips from Hardman Heating,Cooling, and Electrical LLC on how to keep your heat running at peak condition.
Air Conditioner Repair
The cool air flowing through your home during the hot summer months is probably not something you spend much time thinking about. View our Cooling Season page to see tips from Hardman Heating,Cooling, and Electrical LLC to keep you air conditioning working in peak condition.
Did you know as much as half of the energy used in your home goes towards heating and cooling? Luckily, there are a few steps you can take to help reduce your energy bill all year long.